Based in Melbourne, Australia
28 September 2018
PC & macOS
Relax, remix and restore with Resynth, a minimal musical puzzler on PC and Mac. Unravel the rhythms and heal the grooves to set the music free. Find your focus in the space between the sounds, and return colour and harmony to a sumptuous sonic soundscape. Ask yourself - what does a great puzzle sound like?
At Polyphonic LP, we share a desire to explore the creative landscape where musical play meets digital gameplay. Sam is a jazz pianist, and Andy is working towards a PhD investigating synaesthetic approaches to game design. The initial prototype for Resynth stemmed from that research.
- A synesthetic experience: Hear the puzzle, see the beats, feel your way through the soundscape.
- You make the music: Remix cascading loops of analogue synth and thumping bass.
- Play it your way: Take your time or attempt bonus challenges – the choice is yours.
- A library of music: 72 puzzling levels means 72 unique electronic grooves.
- Extend the mix: Extra level packs filled with fresh beats and new puzzles coming soon.
- Perfect sync: Synchronise progress across all of your machines using Steam Cloud saves.
- DIY: Create your own tracks in our puzzle editor!
- Coming soon: Steam Workshop integration!
Resynth Launch Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - GAME OF THE YEAR" INTEL LEVEL UP 2017
- "WINNER - BEST PUZZLE/PHYSICS GAME" INTEL LEVEL UP 2017
- "FINALIST - BEST SOUND/MUSIC" AZPLAY FESTIVAL 2017
- "FINALIST - INDIE PRIZE SHOWCASE ASIA" INDIE PRIZE 2017
- "FINALIST - ACROSS THE DITCH AWARD" PLAY BY PLAY FESTIVAL 2017
- "OFFICIAL SELECTION - MADE WITH UNITY SHOWCASE" UNITE MELBOURNE 2016
- "FINALIST - EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN" AGDA AWARDS 2016
- "FINALIST - EXCELLENCE IN AUDIO" AGDA AWARDS 2016
- "HONORABLE MENTION - INNOVATION" AGDA AWARDS 2016
About Polyphonic LP
Polyphonic LP creates games that explore the boundaries between music and digital gameplay. Headquartered in beautiful Melbourne, Australia, our projects are designed to create compelling experiences across multiple platforms. Founders Sam Izzo (@BananaboySam) and Andrew Trevillian (@Tres_Villain) met in a previous life while working on award-winning de Blob at Blue Tongue Entertainment and have 21 years of combined experience in game development. Their debut title Resynth is out now on iOS and Steam.
More information on Polyphonic LP, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Resynth PC and Mac Credits
Creative Director, Polyphonic LP
Sound Design, Freelancer
Visual Effects, Freelancer
Marketing and PR