Based in Melbourne, Australia
May 1, 2016
Press / Business contact:
Skype: andy_trevillian and sam.izzo
Polyphonic LP creates games that explore the boundaries between music and digital gameplay. Headquartered in beautiful Melbourne, Australia, our projects are designed to create compelling experiences across multiple platforms. Founders Sam Izzo (@BananaboySam) and Andrew Trevillian (@Tres_Villain) met in a previous life while working on award-winning de Blob at Blue Tongue Entertainment and have 21 years of combined experience in game development. Their debut title Resynth is out now on iOS.
We’ve been working together since we met during pre-production on de Blob at Blue Tongue Entertainment in 2006. We forged a strong professional relationship and friendship across five years of console development at Blue Tongue, and have continued to collaborate on projects since the studio closed its doors in 2011.
There are currently no trailers available for Polyphonic LP. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Polyphonic LP, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "WINNER - GAME OF THE YEAR" - INTEL LEVEL UP 2017
- "WINNER - BEST PUZZLE/PHYSICS GAME" - INTEL LEVEL UP 2017
- "FINALIST - BEST SOUND/MUSIC" - AZPLAY FESTIVAL 2017
- "FINALIST - INDIE PRIZE SHOWCASE ASIA" - INDIE PRIZE 2017
- "FINALIST - ACROSS THE DITCH AWARD" - PLAY BY PLAY FESTIVAL 2017
- "EDITOR'S CHOICE - MUSICALITY AWARD" - SLIDEDB APP OF THE YEAR 2016
- "OFFICIAL SELECTION - MADE WITH UNITY SHOWCASE" - UNITE MELBOURNE 2016
- "FINALIST - EXCELLENCE IN DESIGN" - AGDA AWARDS 2016
- "FINALIST - EXCELLENCE IN AUDIO" - AGDA AWARDS 2016
- "HONORABLE MENTION - INNOVATION" - AGDA AWARDS 2016
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Creative Director, Polyphonic LP